Pixiv 313 and the Man Cave is coming closer to completion!

313th time in the Pixiv Rankings!

emoji28_by_emoji_icon-d6kvbmx emoji42_by_emoji_icon-d6me1x3 emoji41_by_emoji_icon-d6me1vx emoji40_by_emoji_icon-d6me1uo emoji39_by_emoji_icon-d6me1t3 emoji38_by_emoji_icon-d6me1r8 emoji35_by_emoji_icon-d6mc2am emoji32_by_emoji_icon-d6kvbzw emoji31_by_emoji_icon-d6kvby0 emoji29_by_emoji_icon-d6kvbpb emoji25_by_emoji_icon-d6kvbc6 emoji24_by_emoji_icon-d6kvbap emoji23_by_emoji_icon-d6kvb8p emoji18_by_emoji_icon-d6kva8g emoji17_by_emoji_icon-d6kva72 emoji15_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9y8 emoji14_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9wq emoji13_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9ug emoji12_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9t8 emoji09_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9n2 emoji08_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9kx emoji07_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9j0 emoji06_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9hm emoji04_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9df emoji03_by_emoji_icon-d6kv99s emoji02_by_emoji_icon-d6kv97g

Ahogear’s first gif marks our Three Hundred and Thirteenth time into the Pixiv Rankings. I don’t think a lot got to see this video since the previous one, either Rin or May Ep.1 got all the attention instead. Either way that’s fine since this can now look very refreshing.

http://www.pixiv.net/ranking.php?mode=daily_r18&content=ugoira&date=20160802#24

And click here for today’s Pixiv Daily Treat!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58235986


The Man Cave is nearing completion

The Man Cave has now been filled out, and I’d say it’s about 95% complete. What’s the remaining 5%? That’s some more posters, a chair or two (especially for Rin), and beer, lots of beer.

Once that’s done I can start the onlooker’s idle motions. Karen’s stuck on blowjob duty while Charlie and the two guys I need to do a groping animation.

Also, I will need to change the designs so that the guys each look different, each of them is a separate model btw, they just don’t look like so since I haven’t taken the time yet to change their clothes textures yet.

Of course once that is done I can now set the next scene that’ll be playing on the TV. Yup, it’s pretty much becoming a kind of Screenception, literally, this is a scene in the screen that’ll play on campus, and the scene that plays in the man cave….fortunately will not require any of those.

Now for the posters I’m thinking of borrowing some pictures from other MMD models, but then again it might be better if they’re the ones done in traditional lineart (like the one you see).

I’m also thinking of “figurines” adorning the TV table, by figures I mean they’re just flat textures with transparent backgrounds. If you’ve seen that one Otaku room in MMD it has such figurines but they break the illusion due to them being done in traditional art as opposed to a cutout of an MMD model.  Since I don’t see myself having to zoom close to the TV and the table anyway, it should hold the illusion pretty well even if its just a flat plane.

Well, we’ll see how it turns out.

That’s it for now, stay wiggly! ~emoji31_by_emoji_icon-d6kvby0~

eringe animated


emoji03_by_emoji_icon-d6kv99sHelp the Cookie Fun Channel’s ongoing makeover with it’s hardware when you donate via Patreon! Helping the goal reach greater heights allows me to obtain a stronger machine to stand side by side with the i7 MMD’ers!

emoji13_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9ug Patreon is safe and secure, and you alone control how much goes into the funding for the Cookie Machine Mk.III!

emoji08_by_emoji_icon-d6kv9kxNew to this site? Welcome! You can view my previous works via the Mega Uploads page where all the downloadable goodies are. You can also see my full library of animated works in the Video Catalog where I posted stuff in either Youtube ,FC2, or  Trollvids! There’s lots out there waiting for you, go nuts!

If you have an interesting thought or theory, feel free to comment! Alternatively you can also go to our humble Cookie Fun Channel Voat Page if you’d like to reach out to others. A little idea goes a really long way!

Once again, thank you for visiting, and enjoy your stay emoji02_by_emoji_icon-d6kv97g

One thought on “Pixiv 313 and the Man Cave is coming closer to completion!”

( ' w ' )/O cookie if you comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s